- Keio University, project partner
- IGES, project partner
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government (and Setagaya ward office)
- Yokohama and Kanagawa City governments
- Tokyu Corporation, major developer of the towns along railway stations
- Ishizuka Community Design Ltd.
- Ad-Sol Nissin Corporation, IT Company for social infrastructure management
- Nagata Farm Inc., Fujisawa City
- The City of Amsterdam, including the Amsterdam Economic Board, Amsterdam Smart City, and the Amsterdam Space & Sustainability department.
- The Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS), including experts from TU Delft, Wageningen University and MIT, as well as its value platform of public and private partners from Amsterdam Metropolitan Solutions.
- Energy, water and other utility organisations such as AEB (the Amsterdam Waste Energy Company), Alliander and Waternet.
- Specialist companies such as Metabolic and Dakdokters (‘roof doctors’).
- Citizen organisations such as De Groene Grachten (‘the green canals’).
- Queens University Belfast (Project Partner)
- MacCreanor Lavington Architects (Project Partner)
- NI Strategic Investment Board – Urban Villages Project
- Belfast City Council Sustainable Development Group
- Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens
- NI Climate Change
- ColinGlen Community
- Belfast Food Network
- Place NI
- Qatar University Environmental Science Center (Soil, Crops, Water)
- Qatar University KINDI Computer Research Laboratory (Computing and visualization)
- Qatar University Capital Projects (Buildings, landscape and infrastructure)
- Qatar University Sustainability Initiative (Policy and Practices)
- Qatar University Farm (Research on Food Crops and Trees)
- Ashghal Public Works (TSE and Water Management)
- Kahrama (Energy and Water)
- MME Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning
- Friends of the Environment Qatar
- Student Associations
- Greater Sydney Commission
- UTS-Science (ecology, food, water, climate)
- Sydney Water
- Blue Mountains council
- GBCA (Green Building Council Australia)
- AILA (Australian Institute Landscape Architecture)
- City of Detroit Planning Department (DPC, detroitmi.gov)
- Detroit Food Policy Council (DFPC, detroitfoodpolicycouncil.net)
- DTE Energy (www.dteenergy.com)
- Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD, www.dwsd.org)
- Great Lakes Water Authority (DLWA, glwater.org)
- Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG, semcog.org)
- Data Driven Detroit (DDD, datadrivendetroit.org)
- Avalon Village NGO (AV, theavalonvillage.org)
- Recovery Park NGO (RP, www.recoverypark.org)
- Oakland Avenue Urban Farm (OUAF, www.oaklandurbanfarm.org)